Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hurt Leg

It's Tuesday and I haven't been out to the site since Sunday. When we finished working (Sunday afternoon), I went to Youth Group at our Church (I'm one of the misguided Youth Leaders). While we were waiting for parents to pick up their kids, I was "rough housing" a little (chasing one of the kids) and hurt my calf muscle. It felt like my leg exploded! I haven't been able to walk much since then. I'm not sure if I pulled a muscle or tore a ligament but, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to find out. This sucks! I want to work on my house in the evening and I can barely walk.

1 comment:

SaraH said...

So kids and dogs are your leggs enimies....lol... The house is looking good... let me know when you get to the last side and I'll come help...lol... love ya....